Win A Free Treatment Of Your Choice At Zensations!
Enter Zensations’ competition to win a prize gift voucher for a one hour free treatment of your choice at Zensations. Enter your details below to sign up to our newsletter and be in with a chance of winning a free treatment. One prize gift voucher will be given away every 6 months! To ensure that you are entered into the next draw, all you need to do is stay subscribed to receive occasional newsletters and/or special offers from Zensations. Then you will automatically qualify to be re-entered into the next draw for another chance to win.
Winners can choose their treatment from Zensations wide range of therapies including:
- Swedish massage
- Remedial massage
- Sports massage
- Aromatherapy massage
- La Stone massage
- Warm bamboo massage
- G5 massage
- Indian head massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Fire cupping therapy
- Holistic facial
- Ear candling
Terms and Conditions
• The prize is a gift voucher for a one hour treatment of your choice at Zensations.
• One prize will be given away every 6 months – to be entered into the next draw all you need to do is stay registered to receive occasional newsletters and/or special offers from Zensations. You will then automatically qualify to be re-entered into the next prize draw.
• The prize gift voucher is valid for 3 months.
• The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
• No purchase necessary.
• Only one entry per person.
• Zensations reserves the right to amend the rules of this competition or cancel it at any time without prior notice.
• Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
Your privacy and security is important. Zensations will not loan, rent or sell your personal details to any third parties. The information collected via the competition/newsletter sign up may be used to send you occasional information about Zensations and/or special offers from Zensations. You may choose to have your name taken off the Zensations email list at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Unsubscribe”.