Zensations Coronavirus Control Policy
Now that we are slowly and safely moving out of the lockdown. I just want to let you know that following our government’s recent announcement, I can return to providing treatments from 22/07/20. While I am very excited to be able to support you in person again, it is only natural that you might have one or two concerns about resuming close contact with someone outside of your household.
As such, I would like to start by letting you know some of the measures I have put in place to help protect your health and wellbeing at this time. Here is Zensations Coronavirus Control Policy:
COVID-19 Risk Assessment
I have carried out a full risk assessment in line with guidance (see below) and have completed the certified infection control course – Control of cross-infection in a post COVID-19 world.
Prior to seeing any of my clients, I will be monitoring my own health and deferring treatments if I have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19.
IMPORTANT – ALL CLIENTS MUST: Complete the following checks 24 hours before your appointment
- Do you have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Do you have a continuous cough?
- Do you have a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you classed as clinically extremely vulnerable (High risk)?
- Are you classed as a vulnerable person (moderate risk)?
- Are you shielding?
- Have you been advised to self isolate?
- Does anyone in your household or support bubble have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Has anyone in your household or support bubble been in close contact with someone who has symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace Service and told to self isolate?
- Has anyone in your household or support bubble been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace Service and told to self isolate?
If you answered YES to ANY of the above questions: Please text 07482 204380 to cancel and defer your treatment.
- Please bring a bottle of water for your refreshment.
- Arrive at the agreed time (to avoid waiting time) and ensure social distancing before and after your treatment.
- Please try to attend your appointment on your own, where possible.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitiser when you arrive.
- You will be required to complete the short COVID-19 checklist on arrival.
- Your therapist will take your temperature using a non-contact forehead thermometer on arrival.
Enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures
I have introduced enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures between clients, which includes washing and disinfecting any non-porous surfaces and therapy equipment, such as chairs, face-rest, clothes-container, pen, clipboard and taps (with 80% alcohol). As usual, any porous items, such as towels and couch roll are strictly single-use. Strict personal hygiene measures will also be adhered to, including regular hand washing/sanitising and apron changes between clients.
Adapting or restricting treatments
In line with government guidelines it is necessary for me to restrict treatments to the face, treatment times and to wear PPE in order to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 and/or protect my clients’ health and safety:
- Facials and facial massage treatments will no longer be available.
- The length of treatment times is now limited to 1 hour maximum per appointment.
- I will wear a face-visor during hands-on treatments.
Maintaining social distancing
Please note that while many treatments involve close contact, I will be observing social distancing measures wherever possible and I kindly ask all clients to maintain 2 metres distance during the consultation process, and when arriving and leaving for an appointment.
If a treatment is cancelled or deferred at short notice because you have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19, any standard cancellation fees will be waivered. You will be asked to kindly confirm beforehand, in writing (via text message – 07482 204380) that your appointment has been cancelled or deferred because they have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19.
Zensations Risk Assessment 13/07/2020